HVAC Service Tech APPLY NOW
What is your New Year's Resolution going to be? Is it time that you stop working in a job where they don't care about you or your family? Are you wishing you working at a company where there was room for growth? Is it time that you take your career to a company where you feel like you can retire?
Seeking a Service Expert that can do residential maintenance and repair on all types of heating equipment - boilers, furnaces, heat pumps, hydro-air systems, ductless systems, etc. All fuels - natural gas, propane, and oil. Central A/C systems, zone systems, etc.
Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short term disability, Life insurance, and more. Retirement with Company Matching Dollars, Paid Vacations & Holidays, Company truck provided, family environment where little things like your birthday off paid happen all the time. Plus all the popcorn you can eat.
Very flexible on-call schedule including NO ON-CALL for qualified techs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- service technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- EPA (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- New Haven
- East Haven
- West Haven
- North Haven
- North Branford