Upgrade & Save Rebate Programs Available from Tracey Energy
At Tracey Energy, helping our customers save money is a welcome byproduct of us doing what we do best – improving the home comfort of residents in Connecticut. Not only do we work with top HVAC manufacturers such as Thermo Pride, Burnham, Utica and Frigidaire to bring homeowners high-efficiency heating and cooling, we also offer heating system upgrades that help reduce your annual heating costs by up to 40%.
Along with the financial benefits that come with upgrading your home’s heating equipment, there are also rebates available through the Upgrade & Save Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program for Connecticut homeowners.
Upgrade & Save – Connecticut rebates are available for Connecticut residents. Through this program, residents can earn*:
- $650 for oil-fired furnaces or boilers with an AFUE of 90% or more
- $300 for oil heated boilers with an AFUE of 85% to 89%
- $300 for oil heated furnaces with an AFUE of 83% to 89%
- $300 for the installation of a new aboveground double wall/safety tank
- $150 for the installation of a new aboveground single wall tank
*Limit 1 rebate per household
These available heating system rebates combined with reduced energy costs from upgrading to new higher-efficiency equipment will have homeowners seeing a return on their investment much quicker. To learn more about the Rebate Program or our comprehensive line of heating and air conditioning products, please call or contact us right away.
- New Haven
- East Haven
- West Haven
- North Haven
- North Branford