Upgrade & Save Rebate Programs Available from Tracey Energy
At Tracey Energy, helping our customers save money is a welcome byproduct of us doing what we do best – improving the home comfort of residents in Connecticut. Not only do we work with top HVAC manufacturers such as Thermo Pride, Burnham and Utica to bring homeowners high-efficiency heating and cooling, we also offer heating system upgrades that help reduce your annual heating costs by up to 40%.
Along with the financial benefits that come with upgrading your home’s heating equipment, there are also rebates available through the Upgrade & Save Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program for Connecticut homeowners.
Upgrade & Save – Connecticut rebates are available for Connecticut residents. Through this program, residents can earn*:
- $1,000 for Burnham MPO-IQ Oil-fired water boiler with an AFUE of 87%
- $1,000 for Burnham MegaSteam (MST) Oil-fired steam boiler with an AFUE of 86%
- $1,000 for Burnham V8H Oil-fired water boiler with an AFUE of 85%
- $650 for oil-fired furnaces or boilers with an AFUE of 90% or more
- $300 for oil heated boilers with an AFUE of 85% to 89%
- $300 for oil heated furnaces with an AFUE of 83% to 89%
- $300 for the installation of a new aboveground double wall/safety tank
- $150 for the installation of a new aboveground single wall tank
*Limit 2 rebate per household
We can also find you additional manufacturer rebates and tax credits to lower your new equipment costs, and our financing pros will even help with the paperwork.
These available heating system rebates combined with reduced energy costs from upgrading to new higher-efficiency equipment will have homeowners seeing a return on their investment much quicker. To learn more about the Rebate Program or our comprehensive line of heating and air conditioning products, please call or contact us right away.
- New Haven
- East Haven
- West Haven
- North Haven
- North Branford