If your heating system doesn’t start, here’s what you can do before placing a service call:
- If you have an oil burning system, make sure there is oil in your tank
- Confirm that your emergency switch is on (don’t forget, you may have two)
- Verify that the circuit breaker for your system hasn’t tripped
- Make sure your thermostat is in “heat” mode
- Check the batteries in your thermostat, and finally,
- Push the “reset” button (one time only)
For more troubleshooting tips, watch the WTNH newscast below, featuring Tracey Energy Service Manager Gary Jordan.
If all systems are “go” but your furnace or boiler still won’t start, give us a call at (203) 777-5747 … that’s what we’re here for!
- New Haven
- East Haven
- West Haven
- North Haven
- North Branford