Easy Pay Budget Plan
Hundreds of Tracey Energy’s customers enjoy the ease of consistent payments with the Easy Pay Budget Plan! You can, too!
- Spread your heating oil costs over 11 months with consistent, budget-friendly monthly payment amounts.
- Here’s how we calculate your monthly bill:
- We estimate your fuel use for the coming year based on what you used last year
- Then, we multiply that average amount by the estimated daily market price for fuel oil.
- This amount is divided into 11 monthly payments
- In month 12, we will adjust your payment if your fuel oil use exceeded the monthly estimated amount. If you used less and have a balance, it will be applied to your next annual budget payment plan.
- You can also bundle the cost of your service plan into your monthly payment!
Guaranteed Price Protection
Tracey Energy offers three options for purchasing heating oil, including two plans with Price Protection. Please use the information below to select the option that is best for you.
Which Pricing Option is right for me?
No one pricing program is proven to be the best year after year. Will the oil market go up this winter? Will prices be lower? With the options available, we hope to make a tough decision a little easier and give you the ability to choose a program that works best for you.
Option #1: Daily Market PriceThis option is best for: Customers who anticipate heating oil prices will continue to fluctuate and may decrease during the winter months. Your price per gallon will be the daily retail rate on the date of each delivery. Payment terms are Net 15 Days or an 11-month Easy Pay Plan.
Pros: There is no fee for this program. If prices remain stable or decrease, you will receive the most favorable pricing.
Cons: This option includes no price protection. If prices should increase during the season, you might pay more than you would pay with price protection.
Option #2: Fixed Price ProgramThis option is best for: Customers who anticipate heating oil prices will either remain fairly stable or increase over the next several months and want to ensure their heating oil prices will not increase throughout the heating season. Payment terms are (choose one):
- A one-time, upfront payment for gallons purchased. Payment includes heating oil only.
Pros: Your price is locked in. If prices increase during the heating season, you avoid paying the higher price. There is no fee for this program.
- An 11-month Easy Pay Plan. Payments include cost of heating oil and service plan, if applicable.
Cons: If the price should decrease during the heating season, you will not benefit, because your price is locked in.
Option #3: CAP Easy Pay ProgramThis option is best for: Customers who anticipate heating oil prices will fluctuate over the next several months and want to ensure their heating oil prices will not increase throughout the heating season while also being able to take advantage of lower prices should the heating oil market decline. This program carries a fee for the CAP cost that protects you. This fee is based upon the gallons you purchase and is rolled into your monthly Easy Pay payment. Payment terms are 11 equal payments, which include heating oil costs, CAP fee, and service plan, if applicable.
Pros: Your maximum price is capped, and you won't pay more regardless of where prices go. If prices decrease, you will benefit.
Cons: There is a cost associated with protecting a heating oil price against the risk of sizable swings in both directions. This cost covers the cost of two-way price insurance.
- All offers are for a limited time only and are subject to change without notice.
- Our Price Programs are effective for gallons purchased and delivered.
- New Haven
- East Haven
- West Haven
- North Haven
- North Branford