We’re Dedicated to a Cleaner Today and Tomorrow with Bioheat® Fuel
All oil delivery trucks may look the same to you, but there’s a big difference between our home heating fuel and other companies’ oil. Tracey Energy is proud to deliver B20 Bioheat® Fuel - a domestically produced, greener fuel made from renewable resources like plant oils, animal fats and recycled cooking oils.
Here are some important facts about Bioheat® Fuel:
- Our Bioheat® fuel is a blend of 20 percent green, renewable biofuel with high quality, ultra-low sulfur heating oil. It works in existing heating systems – and has been working in yours for a long time! Bioheat® Fuel significantly reduces greenhouse gas emissions, and we enhance our fuels with an additive that helps them lubricate and extend the life of your heating equipment.
- Bioheat® Fuel delivers plenty of heat energy – measured in British thermal units (BTUs) – to keep your home warm and comfortable.
- Bioheat® Fuel must meet rigorous standards set by the American Society of Testing & Materials. As a result, it is one of the cleanest heating sources available today, reducing your carbon emissions with every gallon.
- Today’s efficient home heating systems powered by highly refined Bioheat® Fuel help homeowners achieve their preferred level of comfort while using less fuel. Smarter, smaller and more efficient, new heating equipment can cut about 20% or more, on average, off your annual heating costs.
- Bioheat® Fuel is domestically produced. In fact, the biofuel we use is produced right here in New Haven and that means local jobs and less reliance on foreign oil.
By 2022, every homeowner in Connecticut will be utilizing a minimum of 5% Bioheat® Fuel (B5) in place of traditional heating oil. Tracey Energy customers are already reducing carbon emissions at a higher level with our B20, or 20% Bioheat® Fuel – that’s four times the state guidelines.
We have always been dedicated to reducing our impact on the environment and improving the way homeowners heat their homes. Call (203) 777-5747 or visit us at www.TraceyEnergy.com to learn more about Bioheat® Fuel and high efficiency heating equipment - and don’t forget to sign up for automatic fuel deliveries!