How to Save Hundreds on a New Heating System
Deciding on a new home heating system can be tough for homeowners. One smart strategy would be to see which models provide the best energy savings and overall performance, and what kind of financial incentives are out there. However, navigating the shifting tides of manufacturer rebates and federal tax credits can also be tricky, especially when new equipment is coming out ever year.
If the sea of heating system upgrades seems too treacherous for your sails, don’t abandon ship. Tracey Energy will not only keep your replacement project afloat — we’ll also save you hundreds of dollars through the Upgrade & Save Connecticut Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program. New for 2016, this program provides*:
- $500 for an oil-fired furnace with AFUE 83 or higher
- $500 for an oil-fired boiler with AFUE 85 or higher
- $300 for a new Roth Safety Tank
- $300 for a conventional double-bottom oil storage tank
- $300 for a conventional aboveground storage tank with a tank tub
- $300 for a fiberglass aboveground oil storage tank
*Maximum rebate of $500 – one rebate per residence address
With this program, it’s easier than ever to see significant savings on a new boiler, furnace or storage tank. However, you have to act soon. The program expires on December 31 and Connecticut’s first cold fronts of fall 2016 will be here before you know it, so don’t delay. Tell Tracey Energy you’d like to Upgrade & Save today.