Which Air Conditioning System Is Right for Your Home
Enjoying the warmer weather? We don’t blame you! But while you enjoy the sunshine outside, you rely on your cooling equipment to keep you comfortable when you’re inside. If it doesn’t, you might need an upgrade… and Tracey Energy can help you find the best, new AC equipment for your home!
Figuring out what kind of AC equipment is best for your household is easy. Check out the benefits of Central and Ductless air conditioning systems:
Central Air Conditioning Systems
- Ductwork carries conditioned air throughout your home, providing even cooling coverage in every room.
- System is controlled from a centrally located thermostat
- Air is filtered as it is drawn in and circulated throughout the home
- Because the condenser is outside, it runs more quietly than window AC units
Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- Don’t rely on ductwork, so installation is quicker than with central air
- Separate indoor units are controlled individually, allowing different temperatures throughout the home so energy isn’t wasted cooling down unoccupied rooms
- Can be installed in rooms inaccessible by ductwork, such as garages, or home add-ons
- Utilize slimmer equipment that requires less energy to run
Whether you’d prefer the even coverage of a central air conditioning system or the precise control over your comfort that a ductless mini-split AC can bring into your home, your new home cooling solution is just a phone call away. Contact us online to learn more!