You Can Earn up to $650 in Rebates When You Upgrade Your Heating Equipment
You probably don’t spend a whole lot of time thinking about your heating equipment, but here’s a good reason why you should: you can earn up to $650 in rebates when you upgrade to a new, higher-efficiency oil-fired furnace or boiler through the Upgrade & Save – Connecticut Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program. Here’s how it works:
If you upgrade your old heating system to an oil-fired furnace or boiler with an AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency) of 90 percent or greater, you’ll receive $650 in rebates. Plus, with a higher-efficiency system you can save up to 40 percent on your annual heating bill!
Upgrade & Save offers Connecticut residents one rebate per household, from the following:
- $650 for an oil-fired furnace or boiler with an AFUE of 90% or greater
- $300 for an oil heated boiler with an AFUE of 85-89%
- $300 for an oil heated furnace with an AFUE of 83-89%
- $300 for the installation of a new aboveground double wall/safety tank
- $150 for the installation of a new aboveground single wall tank
Is it time to upgrade your heating system? If your heating bills are higher than they were last year, you need frequent repairs, or your equipment is a decade old or older, it is!
Tracey Energy installs boilers and furnaces from brand names you know such as Burnham, Weil-McLain and Peerless. Find out which one is right for your home and take advantage of the great savings available through the Upgrade & Save Rebate Program by contacting us today!