Improving Energy Efficiency One Connecticut Household at a Time
Tracey Energy is a proud participant of the Upgrade & Save Connecticut Rebate Program – where we offer our customers rebates for the purchase and installation of efficient heating equipment and aboveground oil storage tanks to replace any outdated or unsafe equipment. As of today, Connecticut homeowners can earn…
- A $650 rebate for the installation of oil-fired furnaces or boilers with an AFUE of 90% or more
- A $300 rebate for the installation of oil heated boilers with an AFUE of 85% to 89%
- A $300 rebate for the installation of oil heated furnaces with an AFUE of 83% to 89%
- A $300 rebate for the Installation of a new aboveground double wall/safety tank
- A $150 rebate for the installation of a new aboveground single wall tank
Each household is limited to one rebate!
Since its inception, the Upgrade & Save rebate program has helped Connecticut homeowners improve their home’s efficiency by processing nearly $500,000 in rebates! Why not join your neighbors and upgrade your heating equipment so you can save on your heating costs? Contact us online today to learn more.