Saving Money By Upgrading Your Heating Equipment
Did you know that it’s possible to save money by upgrading your home’s current oil-fired boiler or furnace, and even your home’s heating oil storage tank? It’s true! And Tracey Energy can help you every step of the way.
Here is how upgrading can save you money:
- Modern heating equipment is far more efficient than older boilers and furnaces. The high efficiency ratings of today’s heating equipment means you spend less with fewer deliveries
- Replacing outdated heating equipment will help to reduce how frequently you need to call for repairs
- Today’s heating oil storage tanks are built stronger and tougher than tanks that were manufactured decades ago. If you replace your heating oil storage tank with a newer model, you’ll avoid releases, property damage and costly clean-ups.
And here is how Tracey Energy can help!
We install the latest in modern home heating technology, and that goes a long way in helping our customers save money on their comfort costs.We also participate in the Upgrade & Save Connecticut Energy Efficiency & Safety Rebate program, which earns homeowners rebates for making efficiency and safety upgrades to their heating system. Through the program, we can offer…
- $1,000 for the installation of a Burnham MPO-IQ oil-fired water boiler with an AFUE of 87%
- $1,000 for the installation of a Burnham MegaSteam (MST) oil-fired steam boiler with an AFUE of 86%
- $1,000 for the installation of a Burnham V8H oil-fired water boiler with an AFUE of 85%
- $650 for the installation of any other brand of oil-fired furnace or boiler with an AFUE of 90% or more
- $300 for the installation of any other brand of oil-fired boiler with an AFUE of 85% to 89%
- $300 for the installation of any other brand of oil-fired furnace with an AFUE of 83% to 89%
- $300 for the installation of any other brand of a new aboveground double wall/safety heating oil tank
- $150 for the installation of any other brand of a new aboveground single wall heating oil tank
With a limit of two rebates per household, that’s a potential return of up to $1,300 dollars in addition to the money you’ll save over time with new, higher-efficiency home heating equipment. Want to learn more about the upgrade & save rebate program? Give us a call or contact us online!