Prepare Your Home for a Well-Heated Winter
While your cooling system is working hard to keep you comfortable during these uncomfortably hot weeks, don’t forget about your heating system. Next month, temperatures will start to cool down and that first chilly day in September will have you scrambling to get your home ready for the cold. Hopefully this winter will be as mild as the last, but it’s best to be prepared for the worst. Stay ahead of the game and start getting your heating system ready now, so that your busy back-to-school routine won’t have to be interrupted later.
Here’s what we recommend:
- Consider automatic delivery. If you’re sick of monitoring your fuel usage, let us do it for you. With this program, we’ll deliver to you before you run low!
- Schedule a heating system tune-up. Preventive maintenance is the best way to spot a problem before it can cause a bigger one. Not to mention, it can reduce your energy bills by five percent or more.
- Enroll in a service plan. Our ComfortMaster Service Plans include an annual tune-up and are designed to help you get the best value for your dollar. From 24-hour emergency service to TankSure protection and product discounts, our service plans have you covered.
- Choose your price protection plan. The best heating oil purchasing option changes from year to year. For your convenience, we offer 3 different plans and let you pick the one you like best.
- Take control of your bills. Enrolling in an Easy Pay Budget Plan divides your heating costs into 11 even, monthly payments, so you’ll never be surprised by a bill again.
- Read up on conservation tips. A change in seasons means a change in energy saving techniques. Make sure you know what to do to lower your bills when the cold weather hits.
If you get all of this over and done with now, those breezy fall months will be a breeze. Contact Tracey Energy today to speak with a home comfort expert and schedule a service or enroll in one of our programs.